Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Chuck Norris for President

Chuck Norris was on 100.3 Wheb this morning - they had up to 45 minutes with him, and they talked for basically my whole commute this morning.

Chuck has a new book out entitled, "Black Belt Patriotism: How to Reawaken America" and he was discussing this book and his views on the war in Iraq and just his views on faith and the 'Hollywood Life'. If he ran for president he would have my vote. I definitely want to read his book now too.

He didn't know about the Chuckisms that we all know and love (especially on FLAIR at face book) but he said he thought when he first heard about them that it would last a few weeks - and then when he went to IRAQ and there were tons of the CHUCKISMS written in the commode. He knew he had made it then... hehehehehehe.

Chuck would get my vote, let me tell you.

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

when i was working in NY the guys in the kitchen were OBSESSED w/ chuckisms....