Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How to lose friends and alienate people

I swear to god that I think something is wrong with me as a human being. I don't talk to my mom because we fought too much and I 'broke up' with her. I don't really talk to my dad now because me not speaking with my mom puts him in the middle.

Since I moved out of my sister's place, I haven't seen her nor really talked to her, other than when she got a hair cut and needed me to talk her down.

I don't talk to my brother who lives in concord because honestly he is just a waste. I text occasionally with my oldest brother, but that is it.

My family has cancelled Thanksgiving and Christmas this year as well. Now I am beginning to think it is me. Honestly, I don't think I am that bad of a human being. I really consider the thoughts and feelings of other people upon making decisions and living my life.

I just wonder if when I think I am being the super hero, I am really the villain

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO Not you..I LOVE YOU....and I think you are wonderful....

Carianne said...

NEVAH!! You are Katie Friggin' Mills! Superhero Extrodinaire!