Followers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Ebert and Mills - or so it should be


I went and saw two movies yesterday. One is a double thumbs up and one is a double thumbs down.

I saw HOUSE BUNNY. OMFG! Hilarious. It was just laugh out loud, throw your head back and laugh funny. I recommend it because it isn't really thought provoking but the underlying theme is good and it is just a cute all around movie.

Tropic of Thunder was so stupid. I texted thru the whole movie. The best part of the movie, and I hate to say this, is the CAMEO of Tom Cruise. I hate Tom but he was so freakin funny in this movie. Jack Black didn't do a darn thing funny. However, Robert Downey Jr was really funny too, but not in a laugh out loud kind of way, in like a hmmmmmmmm kind of way. I know they say it is the come back of the R rated comedy but I think this movie was a flop. This was in no way close to 40 year old virgin funny or even Knocked up funny.

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

I SOOOOOOO WANNA SEE HOUSE BUNNY...