Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm not ready for winter

My favorite seasons are seasons of transition. I love FALL and SPRING! I like when it isn't too warm and isn't too hot. I am not looking forward to the winter for many reasons

  1. I am so not ready for commuting in snow storms and inclement weather
  2. I am just not ready for snow. I hate shoveling, wearing a jacket, not wearing sandals
  3. I love blustery fall days where a sweatshirt and a fleece vest is enough - but having to bundle up in a winter jacket, scarf, boots, hat, YUCK!
  4. The days are getting shorter and darker and I feel the depression setting in
  5. I dislike the holidays of this season, my family seems to cancel Thanksgiving and Christmas to spite themselves so I don't enjoy them, they are just another day for me.
  6. When the days shorten, I don't see any sunlight and I am the type of person who needs sunshine to brighten my day.
  7. I don't play any sports in the winter, I used to play volleyball and now I don't know of anything like that available. Although I bitched a lot about driving to Dover to play, I still did it.
  8. I need new clothes and shoes and I just can't afford winter clothes right now.
  9. I HATE WINTER

Does anyone have any pros for this approaching season?

No comments: